DTV Daniel Television is a content creator who helps incoming military families “PCS to Germany” with preparation videos, local travel information, and lifestyle vlogs as an American living in Germany.
Daniel “DT” Taylor has been living in Grafenwoehr, Germany with his wife and puppy since 2014.
I create FREE video content to help make your transition to Germany as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Below you will find my blueprint for a successful move to Germany:
1) PCS Preparation
2) Travel & Exploration
3) Local Life as an American Living in Germany
PCS Preparation to GERMANY
Are you PCSing to Germany soon? I’ve created preparation videos and travel guides just for you! But first, check out our complete step-by-step guide to PCS to Germany. It includes information about getting your SOFA passport, EFMP screenings, how to pack, how to PCS with pets, and more!
Regardless of your base, branch of service, Active Duty or Civilian, here’s 30 Things you MUST know BEFORE PCSing to Germany with the US Military.
DTV Daniel Television PCS Checklist(s)
Are you a checklist person? If there’s one thing PCSing to Germany has taught us, it’s that you need to be SUPER organized. Trust me, we’ve been there too, we know the challenges:
– New acronyms
– Stressing out about appointments
– Waiting for orders to drop
– Applying for multiple passports
– Securing a reliable sponsor
– Kids & child care
– Pets & airline tickets
– Command sponsorship & EFMP
– Shipping/selling your car
– Finding a new house on/off base
– Packing for UAB, HHG, & personal luggage
and it goes on and on…
This is EXACTLY why I created a comprehensive checklist that has helped thousands of military families find a solution to their PCS problems.
See what some of our supporters & community spouses have to say:
I want to share something with you that has helped us PCS to Germany… we’ve started using it and it’s been a blessing to us, it has made this starting point very easy and keeps you very organized…
– Rosemary Grassi
After years of listening, researching, and testing we created the The ULTIMATE “PCS to Germany” Checklist. This checklist has been PROVEN to take you down a path that will help you feel confident about taking action and relieving some stress during PCS season.
You can learn about both our FREE version and the Ultimate version below.
Get Our FREE Checklist! ✅
USAG Bavaria (Grafenwoehr, Vilseck, Hohenfels, Garmisch)
• Grafenwoehr & Vilseck: Your First Look at USAG Bavaria!
• Military Housing: Everything You Need to Know about On/Off-Post Housing
• Did you just PCS to Germany? Check out these top 10 places you have to visit
• PCSing to Germany with Kids? Learn about life in Germany with the kiddos
• Get to Know Bavaria: Explore cities, nature, and castles in your local area during COVID
• Edelweiss Resort: Why you and your family need to go here ASAP!
• This is Weiden: The biggest city outside of USAG Bavaria!
• Where to Eat: A guide to the best restaurants around USAG Bavaria Grafenwöhr
• Oktoberfest: How you prepare for the BIGGEST fest in Germany!
• German-American Volksfest: Celebrating our historic partnership
• PCSing to Hohenfels? Learn more about life around your new home
Kaiserslautern Military Community (aka K-Town Germany)
“Live like a tourist, travel like a local.” As an American living in Grafenwoehr, Germany, it’s easy to enjoy the Bavaria region like a tourist! Depending on what you’re looking for, we’ve put together a couple guides to help you live life to the fullest in Bavaria.
Not sure where you want to travel? Or how you want to travel? Start with some of the most popular attractions and countries! Or visit the Video Blog page to find your destination country.
For a quick look, check out our latest videos on various topics to include travel, food tours, and PCSing to Germany!