DTV Daniel Television creates videos to introduce travelers to popular attractions as well as local favorites. As an American living in Grafenwoehr, Germany, Daniel Taylor has visited numerous destinations and explored the depths of each location’s culture.
“Live like a tourist, travel like a local.” As an American living in Grafenwoehr, Germany, it’s easy to enjoy the Bavaria region like a tourist! Depending on what you’re looking for, we’ve put together a couple guides to help you live life to the fullest in Bavaria.
Did you just PCS to Germany? I’ve created travel guides and information just for you! But first, check out our complete step-by-step guide to PCS to Germany. It includes information about getting your SOFA passport, EFMP screenings, how to get to post, how to PCS with pets, and more!
USAG Bavaria (Grafenwoehr, Vilseck, Hohenfels, Garmisch)
• Did you just PCS to Germany? Check out these top 10 places you have to visit
• Edelweiss Resort: Why you and your family need to go here ASAP!
• This is Weiden: The biggest city outside of USAG Bavaria!
• Oktoberfest: How you prepare for the BIGGEST fest in Germany!
• EuroTrip Adventures: Cheap weekend getaways!
• German-American Volksfest: Celebrating our historic partnership
Kaiserslautern Military Community (aka K-Town Germany)
Not sure where you want to travel? Or how you want to travel? Start with some of the most popular attractions and countries! Or visit the Video Blog page to find your destination country.
Have some travel restrictions or preferences? We’ve also put together some guides to help you plan your trips from start to finish!
• The Best European Vacations for Families: From all-inclusive packages to easy day trips
• European Travel on a Budget: Get your wanderlust on without spending wanderlust money!
• Easy Day Trips: Places to visit that are just a 2-hour drive from USAG Bavaria
• Live Like a Local: Learn more about local traditions you may normally miss!