PCS Prep | Travel | Lifestyle Vlog
DTV Daniel Television creates videos to introduce travelers to popular attractions as well as local favorites. As an American living in Grafenwoehr, Germany, Daniel Taylor has visited numerous destinations and explored the depths of each location’s culture.
“Live like a tourist, travel like a local.” As an American living in Grafenwoehr, Germany, it’s easy to enjoy the Bavaria region like a tourist! Depending on what you’re looking for, we’ve put together a couple guides to help you live life to the fullest in Bavaria.
Did you just PCS to Germany? I’ve created travel guides and information just for you! But first, check out our complete step-by-step guide to PCS to Germany. It includes information about getting your SOFA passport, EFMP screenings, how to get to post, how to PCS with pets, and more!
USAG Bavaria (Grafenwoehr, Vilseck, Hohenfels, Garmisch)
• Grafenwoehr & Vilseck: Your First Look at USAG Bavaria!
• Military Housing: Everything You Need to Know about On/Off-Post Housing
• Did you just PCS to Germany? Check out these top 10 places you have to visit
• Get to Know Bavaria: Explore cities, nature, and castles in your local area during COVID
• Edelweiss Resort: Why you and your family need to go here ASAP!
• This is Weiden: The biggest city outside of USAG Bavaria!
• Where to Eat: A guide to the best restaurants around USAG Bavaria Grafenwöhr
• Oktoberfest: How you prepare for the BIGGEST fest in Germany!
• German-American Volksfest: Celebrating our historic partnership
• PCSing to Hohenfels? Learn more about life around your new home
Kaiserslautern Military Community (aka K-Town Germany)
Not sure where you want to travel? Or how you want to travel? Start with some of the most popular attractions and countries! Or visit the Video Blog page to find your destination country.
For a quick look, check out our latest videos on various topics to include travel, food tours, and PCSing to Germany!